Cavitation penetrates ultrasound waves between 37 and 42 kHz into the adipose layer of the skin, which penetrates the skin to a depth of approximately 8mm. These waves target adipocytes, or fat cells, and push a great amount of pressure onto them. The positive and negative ions vibrating cause a bubble to form in the cell, which then breaks the cellular membrane and causes the fat contents to spill out into the intercellular space. Since the number of fat cells in an individual never changes throughout their life (those existing cells simply grow in size), these fatty contents must then be excreted so they are not reabsorbed by other adipocytes. With the help of a professional to trigger
lymphatic drainage, the lymphatic system then expels these wastes through natural bodily processes.
It is recommended for clients to come in every 72 hours for at least 2 week for best results. Here at Gracie Ray Beautiful, located in Charlotte, NC exclusive skin care is offered. If you have any frequently asked questions concerning skin problems, please take a look at our faq section in order to address resolutions for skin problems that you may face.
• Bursts bulks of fat cells instantly
• Leaves surrounding tissues completely unharmed
• 100% safe and non-invasive
• Decreases fat content
• No downtime
• Causes no discomfort or pain to patients
• Can be used on many areas of the body, including the chin, arms, stomach, and thighs
• Creates immediately visible effects to encourage more treatments
• Slims and tones areas with excess fat.
Before and After Treatment-Precautions
It is all about a healthy lifestyle!!!
3 days before treatment:
• DO NOT drink alcohol.
• DO NOT eat fat, fried and spicy food, in order not to be a burden on the liver and kidneys
• DRINK at least 1.5 liters of water per day
• It is highly recommended to DRINK 1 liter of water 2-3 hours before treatment
After the cavitation treatment, you client MUST:
• DRINK at least 2 liters of water per day. This is important for a better lymph flow
• Eat a BALANCE DIET, although not very strict
• DO NOT abuse the consumption of alcohol, coffee, fats or carbohydrate-rich foods
• Start an exercise program
Epilepsy: We suggest not to treat patients with epilepsy.
Pregnancy/breastfeeding: It is not recommended to have this treatment under pregnancy suspicions. it is suggested to ask a gynecologist about having the treatment.
Kidney/Renal Failure: This is an important condition. Patients with this problem will not be able to respond in a satisfactory way to a cavitation treatment, due to a health renal system plays an important role in the correct elimination of diluted fat cells. Moreover, cavitation procedure could affect negatively this condition, for which It is suggested not to treat patients with this condition.
Liver Failure: This is a disorder or a substance that damages the liver, becoming a very high risk condition. It is suggested not to treat patients with this condition.
Hypertriglyceridemia and Hypercholesterolemia: These are disorders in blood lipids characterized by an increase in cholesterol levels or hypercholesterolemia and increases in triglyceride concentrations or hypertriglyceridemia. It is suggested not to treat patients with this condition. Thyroid Condition: Consult your physician if you or your client is suffering of either hyper or hypo thyroidism.
Others: We suggest not to treat patients with current medical treatment that involve the following: cortisone, steroids treatment, and photosensitive drugs and herbs such as Psoralen
and St. John’s wort.
Radio frequency therapy works by heating the dermal and subcutaneous layers of the skin. The dermis becomes thicker as a result, and the depth of wrinkles is significantly decreased. The energy pattern depends on the mode used (monopolar, bipolar, or monopolar), but all kinds concentrate on targeting collagen fibers.
These fibers contract in resistance to RF heat
between 40 and 60° C, which instantly
begins tightening the skin in the affected
area. New collagen fibers are also more
rapidly produced as the metabolism of
fibroblasts, the major connective tissue cells responsible for the production of collagen.
ADVANTAGES OF RADIO FREQUENCY THERAPY
• Strengthens collagen proteins and encourages production of new ones
• Tightens and firms facial and body skin
• Decreases depth of wrinkles
• Extremely effective at combating mouth and forehead wrinkles
• Smoothes out cellulite bulges
• Encourages elastin production
• Great precursor to cavitation treatments due to its heating effects
• Natural and safe for all kinds of skin
• Reaches depths of the skin that other skin tightening treatments
Click this link to download the General Info and/or the Consent Form
Chemical peels are peeling of the face using chemical solutions. These solutions are different acids that irritate the skin in a controlled way . This irritation causes the skin to switch to a "repair and renew mode" The skin starts to peel , resurfacing a healthier layer. This resurfacing is what makes a chemical peel ideal treatment for Acne, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, dull skin, damaged and textured skin and several other skin concerns
"CHEMICAL PEELS" are designed for a number of different
Chemical peels are controlled damages to the skin to promote healing and rejuvenation. This means that they're irritating to the skin and they make the skin vulnerable to UV lights, inflammation, and sensitivity. Always use sunscreen (SPF 30) after your procedure and follow the instructions of your Aesthetician. Discontinue the use of any products containing, Retinol, RetinA,Vitamin A or tretinoin.
It's recommended to do a series of peel (3-6) spaced 4 weeks apart for best results.
Typical peeling starts on day 2 or 3 of the initial application. The total down time can take anywhere from 7-10 days depending on the strength of the peel.
A manual exfoliation technique that:
• Removes layers of dead skin cells , leaving the skin immediately smooth, supple, and vibrant
• Removes the fine vellus hair (peach fuzz)
• Increase the absorption of topical products
• Softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Allows for flawless makeup application
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DERMAPLANE MY FACE?
Dermaplane is recommended every 4-6 weeks
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF DERMAPLANING?
Dermaplaning is a low-risk procedure. SIde effects may include slight redness.
WHO SHOULD AVOID DERMAPLANING
• Sun tan or Sunburn
• Active acne
• Flaring Rosacea breakout
• Inflammatory skin condition (eczema, psoriasis)
• Cold Sores
If you like what you've read and would like to proceed, click the button below.
Leaves Skin, Brighter, Smoother, Cleaner and a healthy Glow!
• Target Treat
• Deep clean blocked pores for clearer, less breakout prone skin.
• Improves skin, smoother skin tone and texture by removing dead dulling surface cells and debris.
• Boost the skins ability to absorb key product ingredients, allowing them to help renew, firm and
• Soften and Smooth lines and wrinkles.
• Increase skin hydration for the ULTIMATE healthy glowing skin.
• Any contagious disease
• Cold Sores
• Isotretioin(Sotret,Claravis, Accutane)
• Any drug that causes sensitivity to sun exposure
• skin irritation or rash
• Wait at least 48 hours after waxing
• Currently under a physician's care
Check out this great video
Also download this PDF document to learn more about Celluma and its process.
Gracie Ray Beauty
1813 Galleria Boulevard, Suite 301, Charlotte, North Carolina 28270, United States
Copyright © 2023 Gracieraybeauty - All Rights Reserved.
All Rights Reserved 2amCP